Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wednesday 2 september

today is the happiest day of my life arrrrrrr
im too happy till i can't express it out
he manage to fulfill two of my dream arrrrrrrrr
greatest dream of all im so touch.....so happy till im speechless for a moment

well the story goes like that
morning went out to release tension
then makan nasi kandar
first time on his bike ........
then watch district 9 i was sleepy that i dos off.....
then went to get notes from zj
then went home ...

around 840 pm i met him
before that receive a tunder message saying that something very serious
for a spur of moment i was worry ... all sorts of negative things playing in my stupid head
but not for once that the slide he would give me a purple crystal
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im so so so so so so so so times a million time im sooooooo happy
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i can't express all out i can only say that im really really really happy
now locking myself in my room WHICH i SHOULD BE studying
but im too happy till tomorrow exam is nothing hahaha ( notty me )
as i type looking at it
it amaze me .....oh my god ... i dreamt of it so long
sooo loong each time i passes by the shop my eye never get out from it
now it is in my hand arrrrrrrrrrr so happy
for so many years i was hoping that a a friend or maybe a family member that might understand me well will give me a purple crystal as a present
but one thing really surprise me ......
is that even my closest friend and my family member that know me for so long or maybe longer than him never gave me this.......
a stranger i would say as i know him for around two month or so
that without noticing it........
step by step he influence me ....
for around 12 days ....this short 12 days really became my memory
PURPLE CRYSTAL that is costly yet still is in my hand
PURPLE the colour of my life
purple crystal the colour of my hope
and now it is in my hand

im deeply deeply touched
i could fly up high if i have wings now.........
it is so amaze that i got my long long hoped present from him........

thanks alot .............thanks alot

No comments:

Post a Comment