Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hatred

i hope two years pass faster
i wanna leave here
two years
i wait
i wait
i tolerate
i tolerate

bitch ......im leaving
no more love
it is my limit
im leaving
hahahahahaha leaving
this two years see me fly bitch
i will fly out one day
two years working hard study damn freaking hard and
im gona fly ..............
never come back
haahaha

no more you ......
no more cursing
...........can't wait to leave

damn pits off
f.ck that bitch ........
i have my limits
u force me off limits then
see me on fire for once
sun of the bitch.......

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
u tot me how to hate u
u force me to do things i don't like
i think is time to give u the taste of being force...........

hhahahahahahahaha

hotel motel holiday innnnnnn

lets play see who can die of high blood pressure first ........

one two three game start hahahahahahah

1 comment: