Thursday, September 10, 2009

i told you i change
im sorry
really sorry
i fall for someone not you
your feelings is so strong
that touches my soul
but no is still the answer

time passes you will forget of me im sure of it
its all too late ....
if you would let me know this before i have this relationship
i would think twice
you are a nice guy
really nice
you treat me so nice so so nice that im so lucky to have you
but it is all too late
why didn't you express urself better before

now i can't turn back but to hurt u twice
i know u tell me all everything about you
u share ur secret
u trusted me
yet im so bad to doubt at you before
our so call 'NOT officially on relationship "
is a memory for me ...because u are the first person that cared for me
first person to know about my past .........
first to feel hurt when i got beaten
u tolerate my nonsence understand me when im in trouble
but we are two different type of people
to be practical indeed i have to think as whole
you will only feel pressure be with me ...........

i changed im bad
everyone saying i changed
im bad bad bad
im no more the innocent wendy
im no more the guai girl that tolerate everything
im no more the wendy that will put people before myself
im becoming selfish
im bad that i hurt people now..................................................................

let go of me i pray one day u get a better girl ...........
bye bye
~~~~~
my deepest apology

No comments:

Post a Comment