Wednesday, September 9, 2009

butterfly fly away ...its time to say goodbye

i made a terrible mistake
im sorry that i hurt you
.....the mistake i made will follow me forever
it is better that i disappear
im so so so sorry i hurt u and sorry i can i say
nothing more can be said to express how i feel
im happy that i have ur care before
im so lucky that when im alone you are there to care for me
im really blind to let you go but yet i let you go
although it is just a few months we enter the semi relationship state
i didn't know that you put in all ur feelings in it
i don't know what makes u fall in so deeplly and i hurt you more when u care for me so much
im really sorry if u want to break this friendship bond im ok
because hx said before it is over for me to ask you to be my friend ......
forget about me ba.... i don't deserve you put in so much efford
im bad and mean .....you should not had fall for me ...

i will pray in silence that you will find a better girl ... better girl that will appreciate you...
i will disappear from u from now on ....
sorry that stupid me hurt u
sorry that i din't know you like me so much
sorry for everything i done
its too late for me to go back and i won't want to go back ....
im confused
im so so confused
why why .... why did i made such a mistake....

bye my dear friend ...
i will always treat u as friend if u hate me i can only say i deserve it
bye bye........
heart hurts to say bon voyage
ti amor biasco tian to
meh amor bon vu glan c do eh du mia c foru
ti amore bon voyage
bye bye .....

No comments:

Post a Comment