Saturday, September 5, 2009

thursday had my english test
ok lo the test
but got k because make careless mistake

friday went to study at 'fo xue yuan '
study hubungan etnik

saturday had test for he
ok lo can do most of it just hope i won't die all lo
today i got a sms from zj saying that he don't want to be my friend
im so sad
maybe im stupid to take friendship that important
but i do really take it serius i can just do anything to make my friends happy

im so sad....
so sad.................

sunday i had a bad dream i dream that im alone
i dream that keyin forgot me
huixian don't know why don't want to bother me
louise mad at me leaving me alone
and saying lots of things hurting me
im alone
im afraid terrify
so scared............
i dreamt that he left me ........im alone
is because im so clumsy
friends leave me alone

i so scared that i cry when sleep
and awake in shock
so scared and receive sms from zj saying that im bad
im mean
i don't want to be alone
..............

family problems starts ...the d words appeare from time to time
very soon i will be alone
i really miss keyin xian , louise, meiping ,yising ......gege....jie jie .....
i don't want to be alone............................

2 comments:

  1. hey girl... i won't left you alone even though I am so far from you but i am always with you okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u ok,gal???wat happen with ur family?
    as i tell u b4,ur friends wont leave u alone,they will be ur side all time.
    tell me wat happen with ur family by mail if u think is ok to let me know,but if not ok,then is ok.just need to promise me tk care urself,ok???

    ReplyDelete