Monday, August 31, 2009

THINKING ...

what should i do ?
exam coming pressure and tension creeping up in my vein
hate those eyes looking at me
hate their expectation...
hate to be alone
hate to be hated
hate to tell a lie
hate smoker and drinker
hate developer... hate those pollute the environment

seek for freedom
seek for fun
seek for entertainment
seek for adventure
seek for a better future
seek for new hope and new dreams that guide me to the future

love purple
love my family
love romance
love to be care
love to have love
love drawing
love daydreaming
love to have friends by myside
love everyone i care
love greeny love mother nature
love vacation on smooth beach
love kids ...they are so cute

hope to have a purple crytal
hope to go to ITALY ROME FRANCE and london
hope to get a high pay job
hope to own my dream house with design of my own
hope that i own a ( si ye cao ) four leave plant hehe
( my personal believe ....)
hope that i can get back my family
hope to get mother's love care ...hope to be treated like a baby
hope that my friend will never forget me.......

4 comments:

  1. walao... so chimm...
    why din you hope i will be back soon huh??
    I am mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl if i hope u come back u will come back now meh ... u can't rite i will just wait for u here.. u won't want all ur effort to get there been drain wash

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur friends wont forget u just like Nats
    even she at usa now,she also miss u so much
    so always remember ur friends ur best friends ur "gengs" wont forget u wont leave u alone
    when u need they,they will always be ur side
    be happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i will appreciate them ......thx yising .....thx keyin

    ReplyDelete