Thursday, October 15, 2009

now they are playing mahjong
gosh can't tahan d ...
im the silly girl sitting aside watching them play
im not really fond in it ... hehehe
but really hillarious to see them play

wosh long time i didn't log in and tell my story

now it is time to report d

well let me start from 10/10
that day it was a friday i was really happy
because mum finally agree to let me go
haha that nitez pei shin and pei shi invite me to SUNRISE
there
hahah the place there was really nice i like that place
it is beside the beach and above sky high were stars all over

no matter how that nitez is the first time parents allow me to stay out late outside till 2 am

the next day is my birthday
honestly i was quite dissapointed when most of my friend give me aeroplane
this year birthday was exciting i get to celebrate my birthday in paradise hotel
first of all i started to pack things up and drive my white kancil to pick up thing lin
then head to paradise to check in
we reach first them met hanniel there
he was in his black shirt and there it is the pink doggy hahah
it was so quite
he gave me two present this year ...
one doggy and a handmade present

thing lin left us both walking at the beach i was really happy
then uncle and his friend stop by
we had donat and mum homecook curry and friendrice

mum and dad stop by and my face got smash with cakes by my dear brother
then mimi and daddy and caroline came
so glad they came ... it was really a great day i was really really really happy
and continuosly i received several sms wishing me ...

later on .... they started playing cards hahah...me leh be ASAM hahaha but im glad to be so .... i started to clean up

nite fall we went to segafredo to drink
it disappointed xian ... sorry
i din't know it would be like tat

.......

on my birthday i got a surprise present from the gov... i got the SPA offer at last
and get to study half medical for free and been assure of a job...
this offer is indeed temptating is just that ........
im not sure wheather i will leave or stay ... because in kolej
and in pr i had already settle down ... it is not time yet ........

but no matter how im still going for it
take as though it is a try ba........
god bless me ba.... hope i can get so i can study for free
and then parents won't have the burden of paying those fees ..........

now they are still playing mahjong and im here typing ....

1 comment:

  1. haha.. hui xian oso got tel me a little bit about tat nite (after me went back )

    ReplyDelete