Monday, October 5, 2009

my birthday coming soon i doubt
my bestie remember it ??
honestly
im really disappointed with my besties

except for a few of them ... who remember it

haiz.......

book a hotel room planning of having fun
is my 18 birthday ... want it to be special

sad .......really heartbreaking
when someone promise me at first and then
break it .....

i hope to celebrate my birthday with all my bestie around ........ i don't wan any fancy expensive gift
i don't mind if u all come empty handed
what i ask for is just .....ur companion.....

sad
sad
sad

haizzzzzzzzzzz
is that too much to ask for ??

1 comment:

  1. wendy...
    i sincerely apologise for unable to attend ur bday celebration...
    i do understand that 18th is an important day..
    but trust me..
    i didnt forget ur bday...
    shall we have 1 belated bday celebration few months ltr?
    im sorry that im unable to go....
    hope u don mind....

    ReplyDelete