Friday, October 9, 2009

interesting day

9 okt

today class starts at 11am
finish at one pm....
it was indeed interesting day haha
first meet the principal to discuss about my problem concerning cs
then meeting with my PR group for the following assignment hahah
have fun with it
then went for lunch at the canteen with pei shi , pei qing , canon , hanniel and me
i can't finish the lausy food
then after giving pei shi pei qing a lift home
hanniel took me to redbox to meet some of his friends
one of them i know is kenny
they were really hilarious i like them they are so cool
then he sent home to get dress
for later nite event
i was so so so so sooooooooo happy my mum allow me to come out at nitez
haha
i got dress up clean and nice
and today he dressed up very very handsome
amaze by him
he came and drive me on the way picking up pei qing and pei shi
we went to SUN SET in batu feringgi
we went there and talk whole nite with drinks
hanniel order a bucket of beer
haha i tried some hahahahha but dare not drink lots
so........i afraid he might be drunk
we have fun fun time chatting and the beach was peace .... sea water washing on shore , stars lighting bright above it was a beautiful scene .....
i came home around 2 am hehehe...........

it was really a fun nite out..................................................

2 comments: